You are here:
2011 TRI National Analysis Basic Plus Data Files
The downloadable data files on this webpage contain the RY 2011 TRI information originally made available in the fall of 2012. Please note that these files don't reflect any data revisions or withdrawals submitted by facilities since the fall of 2012. If you're looking for the most current 2011 TRI data, please see the TRI Basic Data Files or TRI Basic Plus Data Files webpages.
The TRI Basic Plus Data Files include eight file types that collectively contain all of the data fields from the TRI Reporting Form A and Form R (except Schedule 1).
The eight file types in TRI Basic Plus data files are:
- 1: Facility, Chemical, Releases and Other Waste Management Summary Information
- 2a: Detailed Source Reduction Activities and Methods
- 2b: Detailed On-Site Waste Treatment Methods and Efficiency
- 3a: Details of Transfers Off-site
- 3b: Details of Transfers to Publicly-Owned Treatment Works (POTW)
- 4: Details of Facility Information
- 5: Additional Information on Source Reduction, Recycling and Pollution Control
- 6: Additional Information on Miscellaneous and Optional
The data contained in each of the files are TAB delimited ASCII text. This format loads easily into many spreadsheets and database software applications. See the TRI Basic Plus Data Files Guide for RY 2011 (PDF) for detailed descriptions of the data fields contained in these files.
Select a file from the drop down list, then click