You are here:
2012 Preliminary Dataset - Basic Plus Data Files
The TRI Basic Plus Data Files include eight file types that collectively contain all of the data fields from the TRI Reporting Form R and Form A (except Schedule 1). Files on this page are .zip files containing data presented in TAB delimited .TXT format and load easily into many spreadsheet and database applications. These files will be updated every two weeks as more reporting year 2012 TRI submissions are processed.
For more information about using these files, see the 2012 TRI Basic Plus Data File Documentation (PDF). You may also refer to the 2012 TRI Reporting Forms and Instructions document for complete descriptions of the data fields. For general information about understanding and using TRI data, please see Factors to Consider (PDF).
The eight file types in TRI Basic Plus data files are:
- 1: Facility, Chemical, Releases and Other Waste Management Summary Information
- 2a: Detailed Source Reduction Activities and Methods
- 2b: Detailed On-Site Waste Treatment Methods and Efficiency
- 3a: Details of Transfers Off-site
- 3b: Details of Transfers to Publicly-Owned Treatment Works (POTW)
- 4: Details of Facility Information
- 5: Additional Information on Source Reduction, Recycling and Pollution Control
- 6: Additional Information on Miscellaneous and Optional
Note: Quantities of dioxin and dioxin-like compounds are reported in grams; all other chemicals are reported in pounds.