You are here:
Get Involved in the TRI Program
- Subscribe to Email Bulletins
Join our email list and receive updates about TRI regulatory changes, upcoming opportunities for stakeholder participation and other announcements!
- Share Your Story in the Online Discussion Forum
Tell us how you're using TRI and hear from other TRI data users
- Participate in Webinars
Introduction to the Toxics Release Inventory and the 2012 TRI National Analysis Report
March 5, 2014, from 2:00-3:30 pm EST
- how TRI can help you answer questions about the industrial facilities operating in your community;
- what the 2012 TRI data show at the national and local level, including which companies are doing the most to reduce pollution;
- how to conduct your own analysis of industrial releases of toxic chemicals to air, water, and land; and
- how you can get involved in the TRI Program.
Introduction to myEnvironment, myRTK, and ECHO Tools
March 10, 2014 from 12:00 – 2:00 pm EDT
Learn how to:
- use the myRTK, My Environment, and ECHO data tools;
- geographically view industrial facilities releasing toxic chemicals near your home, work, and school;
- access data on air and water quality; and
- find permit, inspection, violation, enforcement action, and penalty information for facilities in your community
- Partner with TRI - TRI University Challenge
Find out how your college or university can partner with the TRI Program.
- Attend TRI Conferences
The next National Training Conference on TRI and Environmental Conditions in Communities will be held May 7-9, 2014, in Arlington, Virginia.
- Comment on Rulemakings
Watch the TRI Laws, Rulemakings and Notices webpage for opportunities to comment on TRI regulatory development actions.
- Share Your Feedback