You are here:
TRI Basic Data Files: Calendar Years 1987 - 2012
EPA has been collecting TRI data since 1987. Files are available here in .csv format. See the TRI Basic Data File Documentation for detailed descriptions of the data fields contained in these files.
These files consist of the data fields most frequently requested, including:
- Facility Name, Address, Latitude & Longitude Coordinates, SIC or NAICS codes,
- Chemical Identification, Classification Information,
- On-site Release Quantities,
- Publicly Owned Treatment Works (POTW) Transfer Quantities,
- Off-site Transfer Quantities for Release/Disposal, Further Waste Management,
- Summary Pollution Prevention Quantities ( Section 8 of the Form R )
Note: Quantities of dioxin and dioxin-like compounds are reported in grams; all other chemicals are reported in pounds.
To view or download data files, locate the year from the options below, then select the desired file from the drop-down menu and click Go.
This webpage contains the most recent versions of all TRI data files; facilities may revise previous years' TRI submissions if necessary, and any such changes will be reflected in these files. For this reason, data contained in these files may differ from data used to construct the TRI National Analysis.