You are here:
TRI Data and Tools
TRI data are available through a variety of reports, query tools and downloadable files, which are summarized below. For more detailed descriptions, please see:
Access and Analysis Tools
TRI National Analysis
Browse webpages and documents summarizing the most recent TRI data, including national and local trends of toxic chemical releases to the environment.
Comparative Analysis Tools
Use TRI data in conjunction with other EPA data sources for comparative analysis.
- DMR (Discharge Monitoring Report) Pollutant Loading Tool: Compare DMR and TRI release data. Determine who is discharging into waterways, what pollutants they are discharging and how much, and where they are discharging.
- Enforcement and Compliance History Online (ECHO): Search EPA and state compliance and enforcement records for air, water, and hazardous waste regulations, including contextual data for TRI and other programs.
- Enviromapper: Generate maps that contain environmental information, including TRI information. Users may also add features such as schools, streets, and water bodies to view the information in context.
- TRI-CHIP (TRI Chemical Hazard Information Profiles): Access and analyze toxicity information from multiple data sources for chemicals included on the TRI list.
- RSEI (Risk-Screening Environmental Indicators): Analyze trends or rankings of toxic chemicals released to the environment by regions, states, counties, industries, facilities, chemicals or release pathways.
TRI Data Files
Download data for any TRI reporting year since 1987. Recommended for users with extensive knowledge of TRI data.