EPA's source for providing real-time access to TRI data using the Exchange Network. Exit
Advantages for Participants
- Simultaneous submission of TRI reports to EPA and TDX participants, saving facilities resources
- Elimination of data entry for states, leading to improved data quality
- Synchronization of state and EPA data
Click on the map for activation date, number of facilities and reporting forms.
Two Ways to Participate
States, territories or tribes that wish to join TDX using either the Node Transfer method or the Download method will need to enter into a Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) Exit with EPA.
- View and download copy of record TRI data using the TDX Viewer, without establishing a node-to-node flow
- Electronic copies are automatically made available to TDX participants in the Viewer
- Questions and Answers (PDF)