The resources below can help users identify and analyze Web traffic, quality , and customer satisfaction metrics for EPA websites. You will find links to raw Web server logs as well as to Maxamine reports that filter out spiders and crawlers that can artificially inflate Web traffic metrics. You will also find links to the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) customer satisfaction data and reports, which include benchmark scores for EPA and other participating federal agencies.
- Site Statistics
- Using Web Server Statistics Intranet
- Web Analytics Overview (Log In Required)
- Search Central
- What is Google Analytics?
- Google Analytics at EPA
- Getting Started with Google Analytics
- Understanding Google Analytics Limitations and Caveats
- Glossary of Metrics Used in Google Analytics
- Maxamine - quality assurance and site trafficking reports
- American Customer Satisfaction Index (Log In Required) - an economic indicator that measures the satisfaction of consumers across the United States
- Rottweiler - Finding ROT (Redundant, Outdated and Trivial) Content
- Crazy Egg Overview (Log In Required) - highlights the elements of a web page that are the most popular