Web Standard: What's New in [Topic Name]
If you have a page that lists new items added to the Web area, it is called the What’s New in [Topic Name]. This page is not required, and was formerly known as Recent Additions.
- Do not add as sidebar link.
- The Recent Additions link is specific to the area -- it may not point to news for other Web areas. The actual page may provide links to other Web areas.
- Use the title “What’s New in [Topic Name]” for the page.
- Keep the page up-to-date.
- Remove entries older than six months.
About this Standard
Effective date: 03/22/2002
Date approved: 09/12/2012
Web Council review by: 09/02/2014 (or earlier if deemed necessary by the Web Council)