You are here:
Funding and Other Resources
EPA provides several funding sources that can be used to support state and tribal programs, as well as voluntary restoration.
- Wetland Program Development Grants: Building State and Tribal Capacity to Protect Wetlands - This brochure highlights just a few examples of the progress being made by states and tribes through the use of the Wetland Program Development Grant funds.
- Wetland Program Development Grants Request for Proposals (RFPs)- specifics on eligibility, requirements, and priorities for the Wetlands Program Development Grants. (None Currently Open)
- Wetland Program Development Grant (WPDG) Case Studies This document highlights successful use of WPDGs in building one or more elements of a wetlands protection program and serves as an example to others who are striving to develop comprehensive programs.
- 5 Star Restoration Program
- State Revolving Fund (SRF) and Wetlands
- Other Wetland Grant Information
- Catalog of Federal Funding Sources for Watershed Protection
- CWA 106 program
- CWA 319 program
- Indian Environmental General Assistance Program (GAP) funds